When the clocks a droppin come for the mockin
I couldve definitely done something like:
war hawk mock
small talk mock
baby talk mock
its always 5 oclock somewhere on draft day mock
the grandfather clock tolls for thee mock
electric shock mock
andrea bird cock of (The) my mock rock mock
ive had writers block on this mock so i googled things that rhyme with mock, mock
Anyways, moving on; as i digress i'll digress into how ive regressed. diminished declined disparage. like the Jets. i dont know i hate football right now. it ruined every single friendship of mine. Because once again as the jets embarrassed themselves, acting like some real grade A assholes. they everyone in their corner feeling like fools. I hate it. Becaues Its me.
and just like the jets, i blew it as a friend. I blew it. I wasnt considerate on how others felt towards a kicker duel. i took advantage of their faith and i totally blindsided AND decimated their trust of me. and just like the jets i fucked it all up.
jk theyre pussies
But seriously football is hard to care about when its the jets, and its football, and the knicks are doing it so well
" so then why not write about the knicks"
id reply with
"youre still reading this? .... i guess i dont blame you"
Alright, heres my mock
me telling you to fuck yourself you in a couple minutes
PIOS OFFICIAL 2021 ON THE CLOCK MOCK DRAFT
JAX: T "Pain" Lawrence
JETS: This is a tough one. So im gonna defer to the genius bar. So if you didnt know, im a Kiper guy. Not a mcshay guy at all. in fct ill be live tweeting death threats to mcshay tongiht while hes on air. Im livid about this i also just found out about it today. so n light of everything, im deferring to mel's mock which has Zach Wilson
... oh whats that? McShay has Wilson too? (thats is a hand delivered punchline)
3. SF: Justin Fields
4. Atl: OT Penei - atlanta seems to always get sacked. and jake matthews altho 2 yrs into contract has no more guaranteed money. Dont pass on Senei - "i love you, sen-ei". Put Jakey to the RT. Make him earn it. But beef up the pass protection. Send a message.
5. Bengals: TE Kyle Pitts - whatever. hes gonna stink.
(also apparantly cause i had to land that great kiper v mcshay joke the OG number formatting wont return - technical difficulties!)
6. Miami TRADES with Philly - (Philly sends 12th, 70, and like a cheesesteak)
Philly: Ja' Marr Chase WR
7. Lions (are they always the 6-8th pick?... except for those #1's): QB Mac Jones
8. Panthers (are they always the 8th pick?): Rashawn Slater OL
9. Broncos: Caleb Farley CB
10. Cowboys: Patrick Surtain CB
11 Giants: Devonte Smith. Fuck me thats gonna suck as a jets fan / not friends with certain giants fan
12. Miami: Jaylen Waddle WR
13. Chargers: Alijiah Vera tucker OT
14. Vikings (i dont know or care what they do. its always boring.): Kwitty Paye DL
15. Pats: LB Micah Parson
16. Cardinals: trade with Jets jets give the 23rd and a 4th this yr and next yr 3rd.
Jets: Greg Newsom 11 CB
17. Raiders: Jaelen Philips Edge
18. Dolphins: Christian Darrasaw OT
19. WFT: Trey Lance QB
20. Bearz: Rashod Bateman WR
21 Colts: Teven Jenkins OT
22. Titans: Jeremiah Owusu-K LB
23. Cardinals: Azeez "Ansari" Oijuri
24. Steelers: Najee Harris
25. Jags: Jaycee Horn CB
26. Browns: Trevon Moerig OT
27. Ravens: Christian Barmore DT
28. Saints: Carlos Basham Edge
29. Packers: Zaven Colins LB
30. Bills: Terrace Marshall JR WR
31 Ravens: Liam Eichburg OT
32. Bucs: Gregory Rousseu